Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/books.bargains.n.brands/

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Oxi Clean Challenge




I used OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Foam Laundry Pre-Treater on my kitchen sheers that needed cleaning. I left it on some stains for at least a week, then washed them with the OxiClean™ Colour Shield Laundry Stain Remover Powder, and they came out like new. I also spot treated an ink stain which came out, and an old food stain on a sweater, which also removed it. I like the different format of it being a foam.

I did a load of laundry with OxiClean™ Colour Shield Laundry Stain Remover Powder and like the scent, it's not too overpowering or mild. I also soaked a filthy mop pad in hot water for many days and it did a great job of cleaning it. 
I got it free, received these products in the ChickAdvisor review club.

Until next time,

Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment