Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/books.bargains.n.brands/

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Bubbly clay face!


Just what does a carbonated bubble clay mask do, I wondered? Face products with clay and black mud have become easily available now, so I thought I'd give this Milky Piggy one, by Korean company Elizavecca a go. 🥛🐷 It's described on Amazon.ca as a bubble mud pack that provides pore cleaning and black head removal. The clay looks rather lava like, and has the oddest feeling, like slippery tacky cold putty. 🌋
It expands in size, the bubbles grow as soon as you apply it, so you don't need to use a lot. The carbonation does tingle, and can feel a tad itchy, so I had to resist the urge to scratch! 


Here are the bubbles in action. A very puffy tingly mask!  

The carbonic acid and clay do their thing, massage the pores for 5 minutes. Then you splash water on your face, massaging it in for another couple of minutes, and rinse off. While it doesn't remove black heads, my face is left feeling very cleansed, tight, but not dry.
Overall, I'm quite pleased with this new fun product, for $13.50 it sure didn't break the bank, and does a great job at providing me a different type of cleanser for a change. 

Until next time,

Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment