Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/books.bargains.n.brands/

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Washing up with e.l.f.





e-l-f-cosmetics-daily-face-cleanser-hydrating-bubble-mask




I treated myself by ordering something different, e.l.f.’s new Hydrating Bubble Mask.  I was intrigued by the description of a gel that transforms to a bubble mask, with bubbling foam cleansing the skin. My curiosity won, I just had to try it! So did it deliver?

e-l-f-cosmetics-hydrating-bubble-mask

Luckily, dispensing the gel is easy, and that small amount of gel produced all these bubbles for my face and neck.

elf-ii

These are the bubbles while foaming. For the first application, I kept it on for 10 minutes, and the second time, the bubbles were long gone after 5 minutes, and my skin was left with the gel remaining, which I massaged in and rinsed off. The results are a sleek, smooth feeling face.

bubblin

At a cost of $18 CAD, the Hydrating Bubble Mask is more of a mini luxury for me. I use it once a week and anticipate it coming in handy for the dry winter months ahead.

elf-iii

The Daily Face Cleanser was part of our surprise Halloween Treat. It gives me a light refreshing wash, and the clean scent is pleasant, not perfumed. My face isn’t left tight or dry, but soft and a bit moisturized. I don’t need to use much either, and it lathers up nicely. This would be a great cleanser for those with sensitive skin.

These cleansers have delivered on what the details stated for me, and I would easily recommend them.

Until next time,

Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment