Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/books.bargains.n.brands/

Monday, November 21, 2016

Tasty lips with e.l.f. Berry Bordeaux and Plumper

e-l-f

Couldn’t wait to get my hands, or should I say lips, on e.l.f.’s Velvet Matte Lipstick  and Primer & Plumper.  I applied the primer, then the lipstick, and finished it off with the plumper. The cinnamony flavour of the plumper is something I like, and I was pleasantly surprised that the lipstick has a slight cinnamon taste too. The strongly pigmented colour goes on well and looks good on my pale complexion. I’ve worn it also without the plumper, for more of a matte look. Some touch up’s were needed after eating. Colour remained at the end of the day, which comes off with makeup remover.

e-l-f-ii

Berry Bordeaux is a perfect autumn colour. Nice to see that the bottom of the lipstick isn’t just the colour being displayed. The bottom of the lipstick tube pops off to reveal a secret lip balm! Kudos to e.l.f. for adding this extra feature!

Overall, even when converted to Canadian dollars, these e.l.f. lip products are a great value.


Until next time,

Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment